Sunday, November 06, 2005



I'm re-watching My Love Patzzi (hong dou nu zi lian). LOVEIT. It nv fails to make me weep like somewhats. HATEIT. Nah. Think I'm gonna pia thru tonight. Anw tmr can sleep on the trip there. LALALA. Still, dont miss me ya? BB!




Cant bring myself to sleep. JASZ! DONT LEAVE ME! =`( I really cant imagine myself zombie-ing in the class and lectures w/o r-kai, clam, sha, almoo, r-moo and jasz. When I saw floppy hair, lightning, thunder, sky, cloud, earth, b, b-sao etc.. who am I supposed to turn to to laugh about? Or to even oogle at cute guys we saw. I dont wan. I really dont want.




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:22 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT